Friday 27 May 2016

Foundation Friday

Hey guys its that time of week again where i give you a review on one of my foundations that i own. This week it is one by Collection and it is their lasting perfection foundation. I use their concealer whenever i put makeup on and i love it so i thought why not buy the matching foundation to see what that is like. 
So on the bottle it states that it lasts up to 16 hour, it gives a flawless coverage, it minimises imperfections, it is oil free and it has an SPF of 20.

So as for the 16 hour wear, i have never had it on for that long so i cannot comment on whether it lasts that long. Also it is really good that it has an SPF of 20 because some foundations don't have any at all so i think that it is a bonus. But here are the down sides. I got mine in the shade ivory 2 because the lightest one looked too pale for me. When applied you can see that it has a yellow undertone which i hate because it makes me look sick! So whenever i have used this product i have always blended it out with a beauty blender, that is because i always use them with any foundation. This product really didn't blend well at all, it also went really patchy and cakey looking which isn't a good look. This is nothing like the concealer in my opinion and it really let me down, It did give a bit of coverage but you could see that it was thick and not very nice.

So that is my opinion on the foundation, have you tried it? What do you think?
Thanks for reading
Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment