Tuesday 31 May 2016

Working Out At Home

Hey everyone i have another health/fitness related post today. Look at me being all healthy and stuff... just to let you know i'm writing this after eating half a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream haha my bad. I have done my workout for today though!!

I don't know if any of you guys know that i am a big fan of the Sacconejolys, i have been watching their videos for a while and after seeing them working out and being healthy it got me thinking, i never really work out much apart from the gym two days a week. But since watching them they have introduced me to Lucy who is their personal trainer. I have then gone on to watch Lucy's videos (work out videos) and they are brilliant because they are quick but effective workouts.

So every Monday and Friday i go to the gym with my mum and sister, and the rest of the week i am working out at home with 1 day off a week. So on the days i do my workouts at home i follow Lucy's workouts. She makes them look so easy! But trust me, being a beginner it is hard. This morning i did a 3 minuet ab workout Click here to watch She makes it look so easy but i find it hard, you can feel it working straight away! I also followed one of Anna's workouts, she does say she does it 3 times around but i could only handle 1 and that killed me off haha! This is the video that she posted!

If you guys find it hard to think of moves or do what i used to do, use Instagram or Pinterest, watching Lucy's videos are so much easier to follow. Sometimes in the videos she does she gives an easier option if you find the move too difficult. Most of the time i end up using the easier option haha.

Let me know if you watch these videos or if there is anyone else that you follow on youtube for workout vids! Thanks for reading :)

Danielle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment