Wednesday 11 February 2015

Frozen Inspired Look - Elsa :)

Hey guys, so today i have been quite bored and i ended up looking through all of my eye shadow palettes. I then came across my Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette the colour chaos one. So i had a look at the colours and thought oh ill do a look with this for my blog, when i finished the eye makeup i then realised that it looked a lot like Elsa's from Frozen. So i decided to do my hair the same as hers and i thought it looked pretty good, so first off i will tell you what i did with my eye makeup. Then i will go on to the hair.


So first off i did my eyebrows as normal and then i put my Makeup Revolution focus and fix original eye primer all over my eyes and blended that in with my ring finger. Next i took the Colour Chaos palette used the white shade (the round one) just to even out the tone on my eyes. Then i took the matte purple also the round one and used this as a transition shade but it was really pigmented so i had to blend it out a lot with a fluffy brush. 
Once the purple shade was blended i took the first colour on the second row which looks like a darker purple and i applied this to the crease but again it ended up going on really pigmented and also pink. I blended that out a lot again with the same brush. Then i went over to darker it with the purple colour next to the first one on the second row and this added the purple back in. Just to make it more smoky i added the colour on the second row that is the 5th one into my outer corner. After all of the colour was applied i used the same blending brush and blended it out and also into the inner 1/3 of my eye. 

So i had a blank space in the middle of my eyelid which i then went in and applied the round pink colour which is matte and that was really pigmented and i blended that out so it was seamless. Then i went in with the neon pink from the top row of the palette and patted that onto my eyelid and blended that out. But because the shadows weren't sparkly i wanted to add some glitter. The first colour on the top row looks like white on the picture but it is actually just a silver shimmer colour and i applied this all over my eyes so that it would be really glittery and then i blended it out. 

Thats the eye shadow done. Then i went in with my eyeliner pencil in black and lined my waterline and my tight-line. Then i took my Makeup Revolution double flick thick and thin eyeliner and created the winged liner. When the liner was dry i then curled my lashed with a curler i got in Primark. I then went in with 2 mascaras, one was the Scandaleyes rockin curves mascara that i used on my top lashes but i found that it went a little clumpy so i went in with the MUA Mega volume mascara and used this and it separated my top lashes and then i applied this to the bottom too.


Next i wanted a really flawless complexion. So i started out with my Rimmel London Stay Matte primer. Then i used my concealer palette which has green and pink shades included. So i used the green shades to counteract the redness on my cheeks, nose and chin. Then i used the pink one under my eyes. After i blended all of that in i then used my normal concealer which is the Collection lasting perfection in the shade 1 fair. I applied this everywhere i applied the green and pink shades and blended that in. I then used my Expert face brush by Real Techniques to apply my foundation which is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in the shade 103 true ivory.

When that was all blended out i used my Collection sheer loose powder in the shade 1 Barely there. I applied this with my complexion sponge just to set the foundation. Then i went in with my Hoola bronzer and contoured my cheek bones, nose and a little on my forehead. I then blended that out with my Contour brush from Real Techniques. I then applied my highlighter on my cheekbones and my blusher on the apples of my cheeks and blended this out. The highlighter and blush come in a trio by I Heart Makeup called I Heart Definition. 

That is my base and eye makeup finish, i then looked at all of my lipsticks and i ended up using the MUA matte lipstick in the shade wild berry, i took a few snaps with this lipstick but when my 3 year old niece saw me and knew i looked a little like Elsa she said Elsa doesn't have dark lipstick and she has pink so she told me to change it haha. So i ended up putting on Candy Rock lipstick by I Heart Makeup.


I then did a plait in my hair to the side and left out some of my fringe so i could clip it back a little messy like Elsa. Yes i have purple hair but...punk edition Elsa? haha only joking. And that is the look complete.
I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know what you think of it in the comments. Thanks for reading, see you next time :)

Danielleomfg


10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it!!!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and makeup look great!!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice! i love elsa's side braid(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and me too! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  4. the look looks so nice! I have the Urban Decay electric pallete that has similar colours so i'll deffs try out this look :)

    http://manishaanwari2.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool! and I love your hair btw *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for reading aswell hun xx

      Delete