Sunday 15 February 2015

First Impression - Mac Studio Fix Fluid :)

Hey everyone, This first impression is going to be on another foundation and it is the Studio Fix Fluid by Mac. I do know mine is too dark for my skin colour this is because i bought it from my sister because she didn't like it and she has darker skin than me. It is in the shade NW22. 


I am only going to be starting out with a bit of primer on my face to see how much coverage the product gives. There is only one thing i don't really like before applying it and it is that it doesn't come with a pump and i hate wasting product.  I am going to be applying this with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush. The primer that i am using today is the Rimmel London Stay .Matte primer. I haven't got any eye makeup on for anything because i have just finished a different post and i have wiped all of my eye makeup off and i don't want to re apply any because that means taking it back off which will pull at my eyes and i they are a little sore. 

I am not going to be putting any pictures of it because the colour match is ridiculous haha. I did know that it was too dark for me but i didn't realise how dark it was! I sort of look like an oompa loompa haha. But apart from the colour it did blend really well and the coverage i would say is medium. I did cover my redness but i would have to apply concealer over some other imperfections. It wasn't drying or anything like that and it wasn't oily it was just right. 

So overall this foundation is alright but i do need to go get the colour matched for me rather than my sister. But i do like the coverage and how it blends but i do think i like the Hello Flawless foundation by Benefit a lot better than this.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have this product i would love to know what you think about it! Thank you for reading :)

Danielleomfg 




9 comments:

  1. I have this foundation too but it is too dark for my skin (like yours). I think mine makes my skin bad if I wear it too much but I agree it's great for blending and coverage. X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time i have worn this is when i tried it on this post, its way too dark for me to wear in public haha, so i don't know if it will have an effect on my skin or not, i hope not.. thanks for reading hun xx

      Delete
  2. I have this foundation too but it is too dark for my skin (like yours). I think mine makes my skin bad if I wear it too much but I agree it's great for blending and coverage. X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation so much!!! It's a great foundation!

    Great post! :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.
    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try a MAC foundation forever now but I cant bring myself to spend that much on it!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i do prefer drugstore products because they do work good for a cheap price haha.xx

      Delete
  5. oh nooo I hate when foundation is a different colour on me. Before I had a job I had a super good tan but then when the tan faded I was left with brown foundation when I was pure white! and I didn't have money to buy a new foundation so I was stuck with it lol

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/manisha-anwari-13523315

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know i hate it, one of the foundations i have is a bit too dark but if i put it down my neck then it isn't so bad but this one i will not be able to get away with what so ever haha xx

      Delete