Saturday 21 February 2015

Just A Quick Update :)

Hey everyone,
I just thought i would give you all a little update because i haven't posted in a while and i wont be posting for a little bit. This is because i am doing a lot of hours at work which ate 10-11 hour shifts a day 5-6 days a week and then on my days off i am doing my driving lessons. So i don't have much spare time. Currently while i am writing this it is my day off for this week where i don't have anything planned but i am babysitting my niece for a few hours and shes been quite munching away watching TV so i thought i would make the most of it. 

I am sorry that i haven't posted much and i will apologies in advance for the next few weeks. So basically what i am trying to say is i haven't had time to do anything at all other than work, sleep and learn to drive..finally. I have got 2 posts left from when i went on a bit of a spree with them and pre-wrote a few but they are only little reviews, so they will more than likely be going up sometime soon. My next day off is Wednesday but again i have a driving lesson but next week i also have Thursday off so i will try write as many as i can. 

So again i am sorry guys and i hope to see you all soon with a better post than this!!

Danielleomfg 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your next post Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, it will be up in the next couple of days :) xx

      Danielleomfg

      Delete