Friday 23 September 2016

Tattoos!!

Hey guys,

So some of you may know i am obsessed with tattoos and some piercings. So i thought why not show you what tattoos i have ( i don't have many) But i am wanting to get a lot more hopefully! So as a disclaimer, i know some people don't like anything to do with tattoos but that is your choice and this is my choice, so if you don't like them just simply don't read this :).

Now my tattoos aren't the best but i personally really like them, so i will tell you how much each one cost, where i got it and the pain for me.

So we will start with my first tattoo, i had just turned 18 and i has been wanting one similar to this for years but i obviously was underage so a couple of days after my birthday i booked in for this. I got that Rude Studios in Leeds City Centre. I can't actually remember what the artist was called but he just free-handed the design for me. I really do like it but i don't know whether to add a little colour into it or not but we will see in the future haha. So this cost me around 70-80 pounds and it took just over an hour. The pain wasn't bad at all it only hurt when it got further up my side but i think it was just sore as he was doing that part last. (oh and don't mind the minion pjs ahha!)



So the next tattoo i got when i was 19, I had just come back off of holiday in Kavos and i was really in the mood to get a new one i was talking to my sister about it and we both wanted the heart with a semi-colon in. She got this to represent my uncle that sadly took his own life back in 2009, i got it not only for him but for myself as i have been struggling with depression and anxiety for the past 5 years, so i added the quote to it 'My story isn't over'. I know the tattoo isn't perfect and there are some wobbly lines and things but i am wanting this covered and put it somewhere else but i will get into that. So this cost me 25 pounds and it took around 10 minutes and i got this from Ink and Cut in Cross Gates, Leeds. This really didn't hurt me at all, for some reason i kind of like the pain haha.



So the next one i got after that is this anchor on my ankle, and again i was just in the mood for a tattoo that day so again i rang Ink and Cut up and they fit me in, again it has a few wobbly lines but that was totally my fault because my leg wouldn't stop twitching so it was harder for the artist haha. This also cost me around 25 pounds and also took around 10 minutes. This one hurt a little bit more because it actually goes over my ankle bone but it wasn't too bad.(also don't mind the weird lines on my skin it was where i had been laid haha)





This is the last one that i got, i had been wanting this for ages, and i mean ages! i saw something similar on Pinterest and i saved it to show to the tattoo artist and he drew it up for me just so that it would be different to the one i had seen. Now this cost me 150 pounds and took around an hour to an hour and a half. And as for the pain, i really liked it haha! it wasn't sore at all i quite enjoyed it, yeah i know im weird haha. Now i got this on the same arm as the heart tattoo and i am wanting to start this off as a half sleeve but i don't like the look of the deer and the heart together so i am wanting to cover the heart and put it somewhere else, my only problem is i don't know what to cover it with as it will have to be really dark. But i will get there soon! haha.





So that is my four tattoos that i have, like i say i am wanting more but just not going to do it yet! Thanks for reading :)

Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment