Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine :)

Hey guys, yeah im back and this time i am going to be showing you all my everyday makeup routine. Please don't judge me without makeup haha...any way i better get started as this is going to be longggg. Hope you enjoy :)

So to get started i wash my face and then go in with my 
moisturiser and my B.even Skintone corrector.  I apply this with my clean hands and just wait for 5 minuets until it all sinks into my skin. 

















As soon as the moisturiser has soaked in i go on to to two primers. I have got to say i do love my primer and i always wear it. I actually wear two different primers, don't ask me why though...as i don't actually know why...it just works haha.  The first one i use is the Rimmel Stay Matte primer. This is a really thick primer and i think that it fills everything in but it doesn't make my skin feel soft and i dont like the feel so i then go in with the Maybelline Baby skin  Instant fatigue blur in cool rose. After applying this my face feels super soft and ready for makeup.

After primer i then go in with concealer. I use the rimmle Wake me up concealer in 030 Classic Beige...this is a perfect match for my skin tone. What i do is put it in triangles under my eyes and then just apply it to any other discoloration/imperfections with my pointed foundation brush by Real Techniques. I'm not sure you will be able to see in it in the picture but i will put it up anyway.

Right after the concealer i apply my foundation. I use Rimmel's lasting finish 25 hour foundation in shade 103 true ivory. This is a bit lighter than my own skin tone but i find that it blends into my neck a lot better than beige. I apply this my dotting it all over my face and then using the Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques i buff it into my skin. I have put a picture below to show the difference after i have applied the foundation.
Once i have let my foundation sit for a little i apply some matte powder. This is because the foundation i use is very dewy and i prefer a matte complexion. I use Maybelline Matte Maker and i apply a little with the Powder brush by Real Techniques. My face feels so soft after using this powder and it doesn't feel cakey like some powders can.

Yes i am one for contouring...i swear by it! yeah this duo does look a bit used..well that's because it is..i use this literally every single day of my life. It is a matte bronzer and a creme highlighter this is by B.sculpted at superdrug. i apply this under my cheekbones, in my temples, on my forehead and down the sides of my nose all with the Contour brush by yup you guessed it Real Techniques. 

Next i then use the I Heart Makeup definition trio, i don't actually use the bronzer in this as i find it too dark for me but i love the blusher and the highlighter. I apply the blusher on the apples of my cheeks and the highlighter on my cheekbones and a tiny bit on the bridge of my nose. I apply this with the Dirty Works angles blush brush i got from Sainsburys a while ago.

So that's my face makeup done, next is the eyes. I cannot live without pencil eyeliner. with every look i do i always make sure i have it on my waterline and my tight-line. I always use the 2true black pencil liner. It is so cheap and it is such an amazing product. 

After lining my eyes with the pencil liner i then use a shimmer bronzer by Makeup Revolution. I run a bit of this through my crease just to add a bit pf definition to my eyes. I do this with a base shadow brush by Real Techniques. 

Next is mascara...i use 3 different mascaras 2 of them are for volume and the other is to help curl my lashes. I am not blessed with long curled lashes so i build up my mascara. First i use a Lash curler from primark, it was so cheap i couldn't say no and it works really well..next i go in with the MUA Mega volume mascara (the pink one). After i use the Amazing volume by Makeup Revolution (the thick black one) then i go in with the Amazing Curl by makeup revolution (the only other one ;) ).

Once my mascara is complete i then finish off the eyes with my eyebrows. I use 2 different colours out of the Matte Essentials palette by Makeup revolution, yes i have hit pan on this..(cries) as you can see in the picture i use the lightest brown and the medium brown. I use this with the brow brush by Real Techniques and use just a cheap eyebrow brush from Superdrug to brush through them. (Don't mind the brows, a trip to Benefit's Brow Bar is in need!!)

 Last but not least of my makeup is the lips. i then just run a bit of Makeup Revolutions lipstick in the shade Flashing and put a bit of shade 'Dazzle' on the corners of my lips. 

That is it my Everyday makeup routine... if you want to know where any of the products are from just ask in the comments below. Get in touch with your opinions and i would love to see your everyday makeup routine so link it in the comments :)

Thanks for reading and i hope you like it. As always you can contact me either in the comments or hit me up on twitter @danielleomfg 

Danielleomfg 

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Every time I use a brush to apply foundation it leaves it looking streaky. Any tips for that?

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks and I tend to buff it in and then if there's any streaky parts I just use the brush in a stippling motion where it sort of pats the makeup in and the streaks go :) hope this helps xx

      Delete
    2. thanks! I'll give that a go! :)

      Delete
    3. Let me know how you get on hun :) x

      Delete