Sunday 28 December 2014

First Impression of Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation :)

Hey guys, today i have a first impression for you. It is going to be on the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation by Benefit Cosmetics. 

I got this in the shade Ivory - Believe in me. I have always wanted to try this product but i never got round to buying it then one of my friends got it for my as a Christmas present. So i thought i would do a quick first impression on it as i have never used it before.

First off the product is a lot more liquefied than i thought it would be, i knew it was a liquid foundation but it was a lot runnier than i thought.So when it came to applying it the colour was the perfect match and that was my first worry because i just guessed the shade and i was right..thank god haha. 

So when i was applying it to my face it felt really soft and it blended really well and the finish is really nice. I do use powder just to set my face but i don't think i really needed to with this foundation and i am really shocked that it actually lasted all day and didn't budge at all! All the foundations i use tend to come off after around 4 to 5 hours but this lasted all of Christmas day. 

Overall i am very happy with this product and i can't wait to use it again. But because this is such an expensive product i am only going to be using it on special occasions and not everyday.  I am so happy that i have finally got this and i am thinking this is going to be my favorite foundation!

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading :)

Danielleomfg

7 comments:

  1. I'm really tempted to try this foundation but I'm scared if it is too matte then it will cling to my dry areas, any thoughts?
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this too but when I had this foundation, I just made sure I used plenty of moisturiser beforehand and it was fine :-) x

      Delete
    2. Yeah, i just use moisturiser and a good primer helps too, i have some quite dry parts and it worked alright :) xx

      Danielleomfg

      Delete
    3. I was going to buy this but them opted out. It does look good and I might try this for my next foundation x

      leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    4. I didn't know whether to get it or not but I got it as a gift and I regret getting it sooner haha x

      Danielleomfg

      Delete
  2. Love the packaging!
    I really like to try it too!

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! im a sucker for packaging haha and it is really good :)

      Danielleomfg

      Delete