Sunday 21 December 2014

Superdrug (drugstore) Haul :)

Hey guys! So today's post is going to be a haul from Superdrug. I seriously swear by Superdrug, i always get all of my makeup from here unless it is high end. I think Superdrug is perfect because of the free delivery if you spend £10 or more. So lets get started...

First of all i bought something i needed so bad! I didn't realise i had ran out of these the other day until i wanted to remove my makeup and it was a nightmare and i ended up using a makeup wipe which i don't particularly like. Yeah these are round cotton pads, i got the ones with 100 in the packet and i picked two up just so that i don't run out quickly and they were on offer. Click here to look these up and they are still on offer!

Next i got something that i mentioned in my last post which was my hair care routine and if you want to check that out click here. This is the 3 minute miracle Take the heat from Aussie. I only owned the colour protect one and i am in the process of fading my hair so i thought that it sort of defeats the object so i purchased this one instead, i also use the same shampoo and conditioner (the Take the Heat one.) To check this out click here this is also on offer!

I also got some more moisturiser. This is the Day Cream by B.Ready. I am really starting to like their products and the packaging is sooo nice for this i love it. It does have a bit of a weird smell to it but its only a slight smell so i don't think i will mind it too much. Yet again this is another product that is on offer so click here to have a look.

Now going on to the makeup, firstly i got a new foundation to try out. I am always buying different foundations just to see what they are like.  This is by Miss Sporty and it is the So Matte perfect stay and i got this is shade 02 light. I haven't tried this at all yet so i will let you guys know how i get on with it. yup again this is on offer haha click here to go to the website.

I only got one lip product this time. This is by I Heart Makeup and it is in the shade 'Heart Attack'. I think that it is very creamy and moisturising and it goes on really nice and i love the fact that it is in a heart shape. If you want to check this out click here.

Going on to eyes now, this is a gel eyeliner by MUA. I have never used gel eyeliner before so i am a little nervous to try this haha. This comes with a little detachable brush as you can see in the picture below. Click here to look this up.

Next is the first of two mascaras, if you have read my everyday makeup routine you will of seen this product mentioned in there. So yes this is a repurchase because i love this product so much that i have started to run out of it so i thought why not get it again. To check this out, click here.

The second mascara is one that i have not tried before, it is also by MUA and it is the Lash Boom, this states that it gives volume to your lashes as well as length. I haven't tried this yet so i will also let you know how i go with this. Again click here if you want to look it up.

Next is eyebrows, i am currently using two different shades of eye shadow from an MUA palette so i thought i may as well try a new product out. This is the I Heart Makeup Brow Kit (shade fairest of them all.) It comes with 3 different powders and a wax and also comes with some really cute little tweezers and a little brush. I haven't tried this out but i hope it will be amazing. If you want to see more details about this then click here.

This product i got for free, yes free. This is because MUA had a deal on where you spend over a certain amount on their products and you get a free eye shadow palette and i qualified for it, no surprise there then. This is the Twelfth night winter shades palette. When doing the swatches i sort of ran out of space that is why 11 and 12 are at the top haha. Number 7 is my favorite because it is really pigmented and it is really glittery and i think it is perfect for Christmas and i may have to do a eye look on this. If you spend over £8 on MUA then this will automatically get added to your basket. I don't think that you can purchase this on its own i'm afraid.

Right guys that is my haul over, i hope you like it. You can get in touch in the comments or tweet me @danielleomfg :)

Danielleomfg

6 comments:

  1. Great buys!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your buys!
    Lovee the lipcolour! its so pretty!
    You swatches look lovely as well :)


    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all look so nice on too! I'm definitely happy with them haha xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I'm interested in what you think about that foundation!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and i will do a review once i have used it enough times haha :) xx

      Delete