Tuesday 20 September 2016

Makeup Revolution - Salvation Intense Lacquer

Heyy,

So in my previous post i told you i would do a quick post on the lip lacquers that i bought from makeup revolution, just because i bought 6 of them and the haul would of been too long if i went through all the shades and things.

Before i get into showing you the shades i just thought i would mention something. Whilst i was doing the swatches for this post i was obviously opening and closing these products and about 3 out of the six actually 'broke' on me. The packaging may look nice but it isn't effective at all! The top part of the tube (the part that gets the excess product off of the applicator) popped out so the lip gloss actually went all onto my blanket which is now stained (i think i may cry). I managed to fix one of them but the others wont because of the pressure inside of the tube. It may not effect the quality of the gloss itself but it does waste a lot of it and creates a lot of mess for me!

However they are all pretty colours and i still do like them its just harder to use them. So below is a picture of the swatches and i will go from top to bottom with the names of the shades :)


1. Didn't I Tell You
2. Gave You All My Love
3. A Love Like That
4. No Ordinary Love
5. Nothing Like You and I
6. More Than I Could Give

So in there is 3 nude colours and 3 pink - red shades. I do really love the colours of these but again its just the packaging im not happy with! Let me know if you have any of these and if the packaging did the same to you?

Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment