Tuesday 10 May 2016

Changes I'm Making For The Better

Hey guys, bit of a different type of post today, I'm going to be telling you about a change i am making to my lifestyle and why i am doing it. So I went on holiday at the end of April this year, baring in mind the last time i went abroad was in September 2015. It was a family holiday that i was going on for just a week. It came to looking through my holiday clothes when i got really stressed out. I mean what female doesn't get stressed out when picking outfits and having to pack for a holiday??

So, going through my clothes i realised hardly any of the clothes that i purchased for my previous holiday fit me anymore. You know how that feels right? So that meant me having to go out any buy a load more clothes for the week which i wasn't happy with and i hated because, not only was it more money i was spending but i felt horrible within myself. It wasn't like a weight thing or anything because i am the average weight for my height. I had put on a extra few pounds but not that much, but it all went onto my stomach area, annoying i know.

Anyway, i went on holiday and had a lovely time. Whilst i was there i was talking to my family about it, now my mum tries every diet going and she gets no where but i didn't want to be on any strict diet. I just need to eat healthy and cut the junk food out, Working at KFC trust me it is hard, doing 12 hour shifts its so easy to just eat the fried chicken everyday.

I decided i was going to cut the crap and eat healthy, make meals to take with me to work and healthy snacks. But that got me thinking, i never eat fruit like never! I was looking online and saw a lot of posts about smoothies with fresh fruit in. Now i love drinking smoothies so i thought well i may as well do that!

When i got home i was looking around in the shops near me and ended up buying a Nutribullet. It was expensive but seeing as i have paid a lot it will help me stick to using it! It came with a recipe book and a 6 week plan. After reading through the plan i thought it was way too strict for me to stick to. 

What i am going to try do is have one of the smoothies a day, either replacing my breakfast or my lunch (not both) and then eat healthier meals. Also, instead of snacking on crisps, chocolate, sweets or biscuits i have changed these for fruit or healthy bars or seeds and nuts. I will update you guys on my progress and see how it works. I just need to start exercising as well but that's not going to plan yet haha, i'm too lazy!

If any of you have any good recipes that i can try please please let me know them! Or if you have your own blog post on this please link it so you can help me on this change! I will be posting 1 smoothie a day on my Instagram with what i used ( danielle_blogs ) if you want to keep up to date :)
Thanks for reading, love to hear from you.

Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment