Monday 21 December 2015

Help!!!

Hey guys,
As you all know i haven't been posting anything for a while, well actually since around may time... that's like 7 months! And i have missed it so much. I have just had no time to do it though, iv been working way too many hours for my liking haha and then i was learning how to drive and i actually passed my driving test at the start of December thank god. Also i have been on a management course that is nearly finished.

So trying to juggle all that was hard enough so i put my blog on hold for a while. So lets get to the point of this post haha. I need your help, i want you to give me some ideas of what to post on here, i can think of a few things, as i have a boxing day sale haul planned and one of the most common posts around this time (what i got for Christmas) but other than that i don't know what to post haha.

I can do reviews if you would like to review a certain product then let me know and i will buy it and try it out :) Also if you want me to do any makeup looks let me know.

Right so hopefully you will see more posts from me haha. 

Thanks for reading and please get in touch if you want me to do anything :)

Danielle
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment