Monday 21 December 2015

Another Review :)

Hey guys i know i haven't posted anything, it has been ages! But i want to start up my blog again and i'm going to kick it off first with a review of a skincare product. Seeing as we are in the winter months, i mean come on its Christmas this week!! (im so excited by the way) But my skin is really dry at this time of year and i needed a product to help me!

I always hate to moisturise my skin, its just such a chore but i know i have to do it especially at this time of year. So i ended up getting Jason Nourising Cocoa Butter from http://www.nutricentre.com.


This product is so good. I wanted to use it for a while before i reviewed it just so i could give a valid review on it. But even the first time i used it i knew that it was a good product just because of how much moisture it gave my skin and how soft it felt afterwards. It is truly a great product.

Nutricentre also do some other great products so go check them out. 

Anyway thanks for reading and i hope that you keep a look out on my blog for future posts over the Christmas holidays. 

Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment