Saturday 31 January 2015

My Foundation Collection... So Far :)

Welcome back! Today i have my foundation collection so far, i am planning on buying more because i do love trying new products out but i need to wait till i have the money for it haha. I do work very hard for my money but i have other things to be spending on and makeup i class as a luxury and especially high end makeup. So lets get into it. 

First off i am going to start with the drugstore foundations, i am more of a drugstore girl because you can find amazing good quality products for really cheap prices! So the first brand is Rimmel -
This foundation i have been using everyday for the past 6-8 months (not the same bottle obviously haha) This was my holy grail foundation for a long time! I currently have a 2 full bottles of this left and it lasts a really long time compared to other foundations . This is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour foundation. I get mine in the shade 103 true ivory. It is a perfect match for my skin tone! I don't really like the dewy finish so i do put a mattifying powder over it but the coverage is amazing.

Next from Rimmel is the Stay Matte foundation, mine again is in 103 true ivory and again it is a perfect match for me. This is more of a mousse consistency but because of that it gives a lot of coverage and it does set matte but i always like to go in with a powder after. I haven't really worn this much because i always forget about it but it is a really good product and quite cheap as well.

The next drugstore product is from Makeup Revolution which you all know i love. But this product i don't really like, i think it is hard to get foundation right but the colour is way too light for me and it also goes really patchy on my skin. I used to mix it with foundations that were too dark and then the colour would go right but i would find that it clung to my dry areas, if you don't have dry skin then this may work for you but i do have rather dry skin and especially in the winter.

Next is also another foundation that i don't wear that much, again it is just a product that i have forgot about because of the Rimmel lasting finish foundation. This is the NYC all day long foundation. i got this in the shade 744 soft beige and i think it is too dark for my skin right now. It does say on the bottle that is lasts up to 14 hours but i wouldn't really agree with that. But overall it is quite a good foundation if you don't forget about it haha.

This next foundation i have used a lot but not as much as my other foundations. This is the Miss sporty so matte perfect stay foundation. On the bottle again it says lasts up to 14 hours but again i would say that it only lasts a couple of hours. The shade i got is 002 light and it does match my skin but not perfectly. It does have a matte finish and i do like using this foundation.

This foundation is by Barry M and it is called Flawless matte finish oil free foundation. I'v got mine in the shade nude. It is a little dark for my skin but i can just pull it off. I don't think it is a matte finish but it also isnt dewy i think it is just in between them both. I do really like this foundation but i don't really tend to wear it because of the colour.

I used to wear this foundation a lot around a year ago and i loved it but my skin is a lot lighter now and this is now too dark for me and i don't really like the texture anymore. This is Maybelline Dream satin liquid. It is more of a mousse texture and also quite thick but i did used to like it a while ago and mine is in the shade 021 nude.

This next foundation i have only just recently bought and i haven't tried it out yet but this is the Lasting perfection foundation by collection. I absolutely love the concealer version of this so i thought i would try out the foundation and it is very cheap so even if i don't like it i haven't wasted a lot of money on it. I have got it in the same shade that i get my concealer which is ivory 2.

Next is one of my old favorites that i have recently repurchased. The one that i had was now too dark for my skin and also i only had a little left so i threw that one out and bought it in she shade rose ivory. This is the L'Oreal True match foundation. I used to wear this around 2 years ago and i used to swear by it and i remembered how much i loved it when i was going through my collection so i had to get another. Im sure you will of heard something about this product but it blends really easy and it is just a good foundation overall.

Another L'Oreal foundation that i have is the Infallible stay fresh foundation. I got this at the same time as the true match because they were on offer at the time. I have really wanted to try it out because i have seen so many people talk about it and trust me they were right. This product is amazing, i now like it a lot better than the true match one. Don't get me wrong i still love the true match but i think this is a lot better. Mine is in the shade 120 Vanilla.

So that's the drugstore foundations covered next is onto the high end ones that i have, i do only have two but i am thinking about getting a lot more haha. First up is the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. Mine is in the shade ivory - believe in me. I have raved about this product in my past posts and i bloody love it! I don't use it that often because it is a high end foundation and i only use it if im off to a special occasion or off on a night out because it lasts all night. I recently wore it out on a night out and i had on for around 10-11 hours and it didn't come off at all even when i was sweaty and things haha. This is my holy grail high end foundation, not that iv tried many.

This last foundation that i have i actually bought it off of my sister because she got it and didn't like it so i thought i would add it to my collection. It is a little dark for me but i will work something out for that little problem haha. This is Mac's studio fix fluid and it is in the shade NW22. I haven't actually tried this yet but i am dying to try it!

So that is all of my foundations, if you would like any in depth reviews on any of them please let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed being a bit nosy haha. Thanks for reading and see you next time :)

Danielleomfg 

11 comments:

  1. They sound amazing!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I've been wanting to try the infallible foundation.

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, so many good foundations! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I also love the rimmel 25 hour foundation! I really want to try the benefit one after this!

    Peachy Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for reading ️xx

      Danielleomfg

      Delete
  6. You have a great collection but why on earth do you need more? :) I hope you have an equally impressive lipstick collection! - I love lipstick!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and i just love trying out new ones haha and i have a few lip products not that many though haha. thanks for reading :)

      Danielleomfg

      Delete