Friday 26 December 2014

I Heart Makeup - I Heart Definition Review :)

Hey guys, i have another review for you and yes you guessed it. It's another product from Makeup Revolution but this time it is from their I Heart Makeup line. Makeup Revolution are known for their cheap prices and good quality products. However their I Heart Makeup range is a little more expensive. Not too expensive where you feel you can't buy their products but they are expensive compared to the Makeup Revolution line. 

So this time it is going to be on a product that i showed in my everyday makeup routine this is the I Heart Definition trio. This comes with a matte bronzer which is for contoring with, the middle shade is blush and the last one is a highlighter. 

I got this trio in the lightest one they do as i am very pale. First i will tell you what i like about the product then i will tell you what i don't like about it. The bronzer is really pigmented. 

The blusher i honestly cannot complain one bit about. This is one of them blushers that is really pigmented and you only need a little bit of the product. I apply this with a angled blush brush and i take a little bit of the product on the brush and blend it on my cheeks and if i need more i will add a little bit at a time until i am happy with it. I use this everyday and i honestly love it and it is the best one out of this trio and my most used.

The Highlighter is also very pigmented and i also just this in my everyday makeup. I apply a tiny bit on the top of my cheek bones with the same brush that i use the blusher on, i then blend it out until i am happy. Yet again i really cannot go wrong with this highlighter. 

Now for the downside of this product...the bronzer. Im not too sure if it is because i am quite pale but this product is really dark and it doesn't seem to blend out at all and it just looks like a mucky line on the side of my face and i really don't like it. I have tried it with different brushes and i have tried to apply a little bit but i still have the same problem.

Overall i do think this is a great product...apart from the bronzer. But i do think that it does win me over with the blush and the highlighter. I probably will buy this product again for the blusher that it in it. If you want to check this product out then just click here.

Hope you found this review helpful. If you have this product i would love to know your opinions on it and i would like to know what you think about the bronzer, let me know in the comments below :)

Danielleomfg

4 comments:

  1. Such a cool post!Thanks for sharing ! So inspiring!

    Merry holidays!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought this product, and I'm not overly thrilled with the bronzer as I'm very pale as well, and same as you it was in my everyday makeup routine. I have recently bought the E.L.F blush & bronzer & am yet to use it, will hopefully do a review on it soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really annoying because I love the others and oo I'll check that out if you do the review haha :) x

    ReplyDelete