Sunday 4 September 2016

Sorry...

Hey :)

I just thought i would check in with you guys and apologise for not posting anything in ages. I have been wanting to post but i have been dealing with a lot of personal problems for the past few months which have got in the way of literally everything in my life including my blog obviously. I am going to be getting back onto it as i am starting to get better now which is good for now haha. I aren't going into detail about whats been happening just because i don't really like to talk about it but i am hopefully going to be posting more :)

Also an update on the fitness and healthy eating... it didn't quite work out haha. I mean it wasn't too bad but then i had no motivation at all to workout so i stopped doing it at home and i stopped going to the gym and then the eating sort of went downhill gradually. But i am going to try get back on top of that too, i feel better after iv had a good workout! 

Anyways that's enough from me but you will be seeing more :) I am always on Twitter and Instagram though so you can check out them pages the links are in the contact page :)

Danielle 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment